Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Home at Last

Well I have finally set foot through my door.  I'm sitting on my couch using my internet!  I can't believe it.  The last few days have been pretty empty just driving.  I hope that in an hour or so that I will feel like inputting the Hambly Overlays on line, the Chocolate Bunnies from Rusty Pickle, and the key chains from Maya Road.  I will also be getting a package from Prima tomorrow.  For some reason they had it marked as having to have a signature and it was delivered the three days that my husband was with us in Arizona.  I did manage to call them and catch it before they sent it back.  They have to send it to my parents house so while I'm there doing laundry tomorrow I should get it and have it up online tomorrow night.

Oh I didn't tell you - The washing machine crapped out while I was gone!  Wouldn't you know.  Come home with a ton of dirty laundry with no way to wash it.

Well check the site soon for the new stuff.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Where's the hambly???? ;)

Scrapbooking Recipes

With the holidays coming so fast we need more hours in our day. One way I've found to help is quick and easy meals. Here is one that I love to use when I have a full day.

Lazy Log Cabin Casserole:

1lb stew meat cubed
1 can of Cream of Celery
1 can of Cram of Mushroom
1 packet of Beef Onion Soup (I don't use this. I just add salt, pepper, garlic powder and dried minced onions but I'm an eye ball cook)
Toss all this in the crock pot together give it a stir put it on low and cook it for 6 - 8 hours. Home cooked meal with just a few moments prep. Put a salad bag with it and your hubby can't be upset that there isn't a home cooked meal on the table.

Do you have a quick recipe? email me hgturner@everythingscrappn.com