Sunday, October 19, 2008

Cool Technique

As a scrapbooker I love finding new techniques to use on my pages that will allow me to have unique journaling or hidden pictures. I also love motion on my pages. As some of you know I homeschool my children, in checking my email today I found a lapbook (sort of a scrapbook for a subject) I wanted to do with my son and found several interactive pieces that I want to try in scrapbooking. I hope that you might try them too. If you do post your pictures in the comments. We'd love to see them.

Ok so now you need to see the techniques. Technique 1

The other technique is in a pdf file. As soon as I can get it to a format that I can upload I will get the directions to the second technique. I hope this is something new for you!

No comments:

Scrapbooking Recipes

With the holidays coming so fast we need more hours in our day. One way I've found to help is quick and easy meals. Here is one that I love to use when I have a full day.

Lazy Log Cabin Casserole:

1lb stew meat cubed
1 can of Cream of Celery
1 can of Cram of Mushroom
1 packet of Beef Onion Soup (I don't use this. I just add salt, pepper, garlic powder and dried minced onions but I'm an eye ball cook)
Toss all this in the crock pot together give it a stir put it on low and cook it for 6 - 8 hours. Home cooked meal with just a few moments prep. Put a salad bag with it and your hubby can't be upset that there isn't a home cooked meal on the table.

Do you have a quick recipe? email me hgturner@everythingscrappn.com