Monday, March 23, 2009

Jenni Bowlin WINNER

Oh I'm getting so frustrated with this coding. I sent it through photobucket and it won't let me add the words I need to the post, but the image show up fine before I try to edit it, so that is why the slide show is in one post and the words another!

OK Venting is done. The winner of the Lucky Contest is Marcie. Congratulations. Thanks you for participating in this contest.

*If anyone is interested in how I choose my contest winners - I place name of those entered on a slip of paper and put them in a bowl. I then let one of my children draw a name and they are the winner.*

Lastly I wanted to give a plug to a contest that will be coming up soon. My design team was given a ton of product so that they could come out of the gate with a big contest. I will tell you that you will need some of the new My Mind's Eye product. Penny Lane, Bella Bella, or Bloom & Grow. The reason I'm telling you this is it is 15% off till Wed at Mid night Eastern time and right now you can get free shipping on orders of $30 and above with code spring at check out.

Have a good one!

3 comments:

Marcie said...

So excited to have won the Jenni Bowlin!

Suz said...

Congrats Marcie!

Exciting things coming up.

Heather Blogger is funny - the more I use it the more I see its limits.... but it's free.

The retro tv is too cool even if it's in a different post

Kelly said...

congrats marcie

Scrapbooking Recipes

With the holidays coming so fast we need more hours in our day. One way I've found to help is quick and easy meals. Here is one that I love to use when I have a full day.

Lazy Log Cabin Casserole:

1lb stew meat cubed
1 can of Cream of Celery
1 can of Cram of Mushroom
1 packet of Beef Onion Soup (I don't use this. I just add salt, pepper, garlic powder and dried minced onions but I'm an eye ball cook)
Toss all this in the crock pot together give it a stir put it on low and cook it for 6 - 8 hours. Home cooked meal with just a few moments prep. Put a salad bag with it and your hubby can't be upset that there isn't a home cooked meal on the table.

Do you have a quick recipe? email me hgturner@everythingscrappn.com