Monday, February 22, 2010

Some Great Products in the Store

I was doing a bit of shopping in the ES store & thought I would share some products that are goodies to add to your stash.

Queen & Company always does some great embellishments.  There are girl & boy buckets in stock. I love the colors of the girl bucket here.
Tim Holtz is another one that does fantastic embellishments.  I love the rich patina on his metals.  These versitile flowers can be found here.





Another Tim Holtz product that adds richness is these corners.  They look fantastic on mini albums.  Add a knob & one of those beautiful gems hanging & you will have a great look.




Speaking of mini albums.  I love to use Jenni Bowlin's bigger bingo cards as pages of my mini.  Adding a few other pages between & covering the back with patterned paper is a quick and easy way to get a fantastic looking album.  Here are some school themed cards that are perfect for our little ones doing a year in review album.

Finally look at this set of Prima Flowers... complete with glass bottles & shelf.

Have a creative day!
Hugs, Suz

No comments:

Scrapbooking Recipes

With the holidays coming so fast we need more hours in our day. One way I've found to help is quick and easy meals. Here is one that I love to use when I have a full day.

Lazy Log Cabin Casserole:

1lb stew meat cubed
1 can of Cream of Celery
1 can of Cram of Mushroom
1 packet of Beef Onion Soup (I don't use this. I just add salt, pepper, garlic powder and dried minced onions but I'm an eye ball cook)
Toss all this in the crock pot together give it a stir put it on low and cook it for 6 - 8 hours. Home cooked meal with just a few moments prep. Put a salad bag with it and your hubby can't be upset that there isn't a home cooked meal on the table.

Do you have a quick recipe? email me hgturner@everythingscrappn.com