Wednesday, May 19, 2010

New Goodies!

I'm so excited to announce to you that the first round of new goodies has been posted at the store. Remember they are 15% off release week!

I have lots of limited time only items as well. I have the spring line of glimmer mist, grab it now while I have it!
I have Starlight by Pink Paislee & I brought in the 365 Impressions Stamps, Queen Bee Impression Stamps and Bayberry Cottage & 365 Degrees ribbon pleats. The purple & green ribbon pleats are SOLD OUT at Pink Paislee so I can't get any more of these. What I have is all I'll have.

Hope you enjoy, there is more to be loaded on the site tomorrow and there is more on it's way. Echo Park should arrive late tomorrow and be online Friday, and the summer glimmer mist should be on their way very soon!

No comments:

Scrapbooking Recipes

With the holidays coming so fast we need more hours in our day. One way I've found to help is quick and easy meals. Here is one that I love to use when I have a full day.

Lazy Log Cabin Casserole:

1lb stew meat cubed
1 can of Cream of Celery
1 can of Cram of Mushroom
1 packet of Beef Onion Soup (I don't use this. I just add salt, pepper, garlic powder and dried minced onions but I'm an eye ball cook)
Toss all this in the crock pot together give it a stir put it on low and cook it for 6 - 8 hours. Home cooked meal with just a few moments prep. Put a salad bag with it and your hubby can't be upset that there isn't a home cooked meal on the table.

Do you have a quick recipe? email me hgturner@everythingscrappn.com