Sunday, January 4, 2009

January Newsletter


Well I've learned not to try and import my newsletter. If you don't receive it and would like to register at the store and you will get one and sales info first.

Ok so here is a run down of what you would be reading. I'm looking for your imput. I want to know what you want to see. Are you into bold colors? Are you sick of distressed? Do you want more paint? What is your favorite embellishment? I want to know what you want to see. With out you I don' have a business so I want to make sure I get what you are interested in seeing. Please email me at customerservice@everythingscrappn.com and let me know. I want to here your opinion.

Also I would like to know if you are interested in internet classes? There are several things I can do. I can sell kits at the store w/ a date that the class will air on u-tube. I can also post technique style classes through u-tube. I can also try and make myself available through IM for questions. If you think this would interest you please also email me at customerservice@everythingscrappn.com .

Ok lastly there is a HUGE sale going on over at www.everythingscrappn.com I need to clean house! LITERALLY. CHA is just around the corner and I need somewhere to put the new stuff. So stop by and check out all the papers that are $.20 and black chipboard for a little over $1. Great Sales! Come check them out and pass the word.

No comments:

Scrapbooking Recipes

With the holidays coming so fast we need more hours in our day. One way I've found to help is quick and easy meals. Here is one that I love to use when I have a full day.

Lazy Log Cabin Casserole:

1lb stew meat cubed
1 can of Cream of Celery
1 can of Cram of Mushroom
1 packet of Beef Onion Soup (I don't use this. I just add salt, pepper, garlic powder and dried minced onions but I'm an eye ball cook)
Toss all this in the crock pot together give it a stir put it on low and cook it for 6 - 8 hours. Home cooked meal with just a few moments prep. Put a salad bag with it and your hubby can't be upset that there isn't a home cooked meal on the table.

Do you have a quick recipe? email me hgturner@everythingscrappn.com