Thursday, April 30, 2009

My Mind's Eye Inspiration

Make sure you shop on Saturday during the National Scrapbook Day sales. See the post below for the great gift with $100 order....
Here's some inspiration :

The first is a quick card using one of the My Mind's Eye tags on a card.
Supplies: My Mind's Eye Beauty Tag ; My Mind's Eye Friend Paper; My Mind's Eye Uniquely You - Special Swirls Paper; My Mind's Eye Chasse's Notebook Paper; Bazzill Kraft Cardstock ; Misc Ribbon & Michaels $1 Spot Stamp

Anyone who knows me knows I'm quite the heritage scrapbooker. I love working with photos from my childhood. I even have quite a few from my parent's & even grandparent's childhoods too. Here is a layout using a mixture of new My Mind's Eye lines. Me at age 4



Supplies: My Mind's Eye Grow - Accessory Sheet; My Mind's Eye Fresh Flowers; My Mind's Eye Grow Just Stripes; My Mind's Eye Grow Funky Vines; Rik Rak; Pink Paislee Brads; Chipboard Alpha - Enchanting
A Layout of my Dog Rosie... This title is so her as she is really strong willed & so happy.



Simple Scrapbook style layout of my cat DJ (a.k.a. Pom Pom Kitty because that's his favorite thing to play with -- he loves the pom poms from the craft store) so that title sure describes him.


Supplies: My Mind's Eye Pure Joy - Happy Stripe Paper; My Mind's Eye Uniquely You - Special Swirls Paper; My Mind's Eye Uniquely You Title; My Mind's Eye Beauty - Charmed Stripes Paper; Bazzill Kraft Cardstock

No comments:

Scrapbooking Recipes

With the holidays coming so fast we need more hours in our day. One way I've found to help is quick and easy meals. Here is one that I love to use when I have a full day.

Lazy Log Cabin Casserole:

1lb stew meat cubed
1 can of Cream of Celery
1 can of Cram of Mushroom
1 packet of Beef Onion Soup (I don't use this. I just add salt, pepper, garlic powder and dried minced onions but I'm an eye ball cook)
Toss all this in the crock pot together give it a stir put it on low and cook it for 6 - 8 hours. Home cooked meal with just a few moments prep. Put a salad bag with it and your hubby can't be upset that there isn't a home cooked meal on the table.

Do you have a quick recipe? email me hgturner@everythingscrappn.com