Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!



Hello and Happy NSD! It's 1 am my time and I'm excited to be the first to wish you Happy NSD. I hope you all create something today. With that in mind I always want to make it easier for you to scrapbook. How am I doing this you might ask? Well first by offering great prices, then on top of that at least 20% off everything in the store, and 40% off of Hambly! That is are "Deal of the Day" you might say.

Yet another way that I'm helping you out are freebies! When you place an order of $25 you will receive a small thank you gift from MME, when you get up to $35 you will receive that same gift from MME plus a bottle of stickles (stores choice in color) then when you get to $45 more will be added. This is happen at ever 10 increment until you reach $100. If you order $100 or more you will receive and Everything Scrapp'n tote with all of your freebie. How great is that.


Lastly each of the Design Team Members and our Guest Designer will have give aways. There are 3 $10 gift certificate and a the rest have a free gift. {Due to the free gift not all being the same there are no picture - sorry}

~ The Design Team Coordinator was with out internet access so she was unable to introduce another design team member and our guest. Check back on about the 5th for that fun information~

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Happy NSD! Hope your sale keeps you super busy!

Scrapbooking Recipes

With the holidays coming so fast we need more hours in our day. One way I've found to help is quick and easy meals. Here is one that I love to use when I have a full day.

Lazy Log Cabin Casserole:

1lb stew meat cubed
1 can of Cream of Celery
1 can of Cram of Mushroom
1 packet of Beef Onion Soup (I don't use this. I just add salt, pepper, garlic powder and dried minced onions but I'm an eye ball cook)
Toss all this in the crock pot together give it a stir put it on low and cook it for 6 - 8 hours. Home cooked meal with just a few moments prep. Put a salad bag with it and your hubby can't be upset that there isn't a home cooked meal on the table.

Do you have a quick recipe? email me hgturner@everythingscrappn.com