Monday, May 4, 2009

Bloom Projects

I am a little behind posting my April projects, I had go on an unexpected trip. But here they are:

all of the below pages/card are created with the My Mind's Eye Bloom Paper Kit

I distressed and layered up the Bloom papers, and add the Prima "signs of spring flowers", along with some bubblegum glimmermist and handcut flowers
I just LOVE this pic of my little girl, and the B&W photo really pops on the bloom papers. I also used Bubblegum & silver glimmermists, and Aqua Stickles. The tag comes with the paper kit, and the flower/vine is fussy cut from the pattern paper
I used the diecuts from the paperkit layered with the prima flowers for fun embellies. The title is done with Pink Paislee "fashion script" alphas.

For this card I used the beautiful Belle Fleur Vintage Ruby flowers

Signs of Spring - Essentials 6

Belle Fleur Vintage Ruby

Fashion Script Alphabet Stickers - Light Pink

Pink Bubblegum - Glimmer Mist 2oz

Stickles Aqua

2 comments:

Suz said...

Beautiful projects Theresa.

Zoa said...

gorgeous!! I love ALL of it!! :)

Scrapbooking Recipes

With the holidays coming so fast we need more hours in our day. One way I've found to help is quick and easy meals. Here is one that I love to use when I have a full day.

Lazy Log Cabin Casserole:

1lb stew meat cubed
1 can of Cream of Celery
1 can of Cram of Mushroom
1 packet of Beef Onion Soup (I don't use this. I just add salt, pepper, garlic powder and dried minced onions but I'm an eye ball cook)
Toss all this in the crock pot together give it a stir put it on low and cook it for 6 - 8 hours. Home cooked meal with just a few moments prep. Put a salad bag with it and your hubby can't be upset that there isn't a home cooked meal on the table.

Do you have a quick recipe? email me hgturner@everythingscrappn.com