Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!


Well this is the last day of 2009! I am sad and excited at the same time. 2010 will be bringing me LOTS of new endeavors. I hope that you will have a safe and fun end to your 2009 and that you will start your 2010 off with a bang!

In the forum for the question of the day I suggested everyone answer with at least one thing they are very proud of themselves for accomplishing. If you want to list it here please do!

I am most proud of myself for staying with a workout routine. This routine did not loose me a single pound but it prevented any extra pounds from finding me in 09. (I don't diet so if I don't workout I just expand) This is a goal I want to continue in 2010 as I also hope to get back down to my fit self. It is my desire that baby steps will get me there.

I hope you will all find you way over to the forum as there will be lots of things going on over there. In mid January the Design Team and I will be hosting our first online crop. I will also be taking some custom style orders there, but there will be more info on that after CHA.

No comments:

Scrapbooking Recipes

With the holidays coming so fast we need more hours in our day. One way I've found to help is quick and easy meals. Here is one that I love to use when I have a full day.

Lazy Log Cabin Casserole:

1lb stew meat cubed
1 can of Cream of Celery
1 can of Cram of Mushroom
1 packet of Beef Onion Soup (I don't use this. I just add salt, pepper, garlic powder and dried minced onions but I'm an eye ball cook)
Toss all this in the crock pot together give it a stir put it on low and cook it for 6 - 8 hours. Home cooked meal with just a few moments prep. Put a salad bag with it and your hubby can't be upset that there isn't a home cooked meal on the table.

Do you have a quick recipe? email me hgturner@everythingscrappn.com