Saturday, February 16, 2008

AMM Shoulder Tote Bag

I know buying things like this online can be expensive and scary.  I just want to say that first my store has everything 40% off till Feb 24th.  Second I want to say this bag can carry a TON of stuff.  I used this tote for my scrapp'n supplies I needed to take to my classes at CHA.  After using it for class I saw just how much it will carry.  It has a mess bag for a water bottle, it has a large pocket on the side for you box of American Craft ribbon or something of that size.  It has two velcro pockets that can hold things such as iPods and cell phones.  It has a zipper pocket on the inside on the side.  It has a large pocket that can hold up to 12 x 12 paper.  There are about 6 more.  There are also pockets on the outside.  I ended up using this bag as my carry on because I needed to bring so much on the plane with me.  I took my lap top, a large hard back book, a 8 x 8 size book, my day planner that is probably 6 x 8, a large professional style camera, a medium size camera, my iPod, my cell phone, a notebook with my flight information and some convention information, my keys, a bottle of water, a tom tom (the thing for your car), my Nintendo DS in it's case, my kids Disney pins and a few other small things.

Well I know I rambled on about this bag but I just wanted to give you an idea of what can get in it and how worth it it is.  Especially at 40% off.  With the sale it will be $23.99

No comments:

Scrapbooking Recipes

With the holidays coming so fast we need more hours in our day. One way I've found to help is quick and easy meals. Here is one that I love to use when I have a full day.

Lazy Log Cabin Casserole:

1lb stew meat cubed
1 can of Cream of Celery
1 can of Cram of Mushroom
1 packet of Beef Onion Soup (I don't use this. I just add salt, pepper, garlic powder and dried minced onions but I'm an eye ball cook)
Toss all this in the crock pot together give it a stir put it on low and cook it for 6 - 8 hours. Home cooked meal with just a few moments prep. Put a salad bag with it and your hubby can't be upset that there isn't a home cooked meal on the table.

Do you have a quick recipe? email me hgturner@everythingscrappn.com