Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Autumn Leaves CHA


Ok I finally got this thing to cooperate with my computer
This is the girl line and the boy line I picked up from Autumn leaves.  Some of these papers for the girl line are not in the papers that I chose. Some of them were only in a paper pack.  Sorry that I can't remember exactly which ones.

For the boy line I picked up the large die cuts in addition to some of these papers.  They will go great with Queen and Co.'s felt trains, and planes.

Paper, sticker buttons, and die cuts are what you can look forward to seeing in the store! 

If there is not a visible link to the store click on the title of the blog.

No comments:

Scrapbooking Recipes

With the holidays coming so fast we need more hours in our day. One way I've found to help is quick and easy meals. Here is one that I love to use when I have a full day.

Lazy Log Cabin Casserole:

1lb stew meat cubed
1 can of Cream of Celery
1 can of Cram of Mushroom
1 packet of Beef Onion Soup (I don't use this. I just add salt, pepper, garlic powder and dried minced onions but I'm an eye ball cook)
Toss all this in the crock pot together give it a stir put it on low and cook it for 6 - 8 hours. Home cooked meal with just a few moments prep. Put a salad bag with it and your hubby can't be upset that there isn't a home cooked meal on the table.

Do you have a quick recipe? email me hgturner@everythingscrappn.com