Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Prima CHA











This is a project I did in a class (pics are not in order).  After, I went straight to their booth and bought the albums and papers! (The stickles and glaze pens too)  These acrylic albums come with a paper covering you peal off. These are scratch resistant and you can even use a Mr. Clean Eraser if you make a mistake (not to many but one or two).  They don't come all mixed up like this but this was to show that the holes line up on all Prima's albums so you can mix and match.  Some are chipboard and some are acrylic.  In this blog I'm missing a couple of pics.  Sorry I'll add them tomorrow or something.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Beautiful! I need to finish mine up today.

Scrapbooking Recipes

With the holidays coming so fast we need more hours in our day. One way I've found to help is quick and easy meals. Here is one that I love to use when I have a full day.

Lazy Log Cabin Casserole:

1lb stew meat cubed
1 can of Cream of Celery
1 can of Cram of Mushroom
1 packet of Beef Onion Soup (I don't use this. I just add salt, pepper, garlic powder and dried minced onions but I'm an eye ball cook)
Toss all this in the crock pot together give it a stir put it on low and cook it for 6 - 8 hours. Home cooked meal with just a few moments prep. Put a salad bag with it and your hubby can't be upset that there isn't a home cooked meal on the table.

Do you have a quick recipe? email me hgturner@everythingscrappn.com