Thursday, May 22, 2008

Back

I wanted to let you all know that I made it back safely. It has been a crazy few day but now maybe I can start to get things back in order. I've just about got all the laundry caught up and should have some time to work on the boxes I received while gone.

Some of you may know that Fiskar bought out or into several companies. I don't know what the correct terminology would be here. Anyway One of those companies was Lil Davis. I love their chipboard so at CHA I bought a ton of it. That box is sitting here near my feet and I can't wait to collect the images and get them uploaded to the store. There are some great shapes and some cool alpha's (like the circus? I got their circus letters chipboard and is bare!).

Also my Autumn Leaves order came in. They have some great guy stuff and really cute little girl and boy along with a cool teen girl type line. Love it! Can't wait to get them loaded so be on the look out at the store.

Have a great one

Heather

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Glad you made it home safely. I think saying the companies merged is fine. I can't wait to see all the fun goodies. I've forgotten what we ordered from Fiskars.

Scrapbooking Recipes

With the holidays coming so fast we need more hours in our day. One way I've found to help is quick and easy meals. Here is one that I love to use when I have a full day.

Lazy Log Cabin Casserole:

1lb stew meat cubed
1 can of Cream of Celery
1 can of Cram of Mushroom
1 packet of Beef Onion Soup (I don't use this. I just add salt, pepper, garlic powder and dried minced onions but I'm an eye ball cook)
Toss all this in the crock pot together give it a stir put it on low and cook it for 6 - 8 hours. Home cooked meal with just a few moments prep. Put a salad bag with it and your hubby can't be upset that there isn't a home cooked meal on the table.

Do you have a quick recipe? email me hgturner@everythingscrappn.com