Thursday, May 1, 2008

National Scrapbooking Day is May 3


To help you my customers celebrate this great holiday I'm offering 45% off your entire order at the store. Enter code NSD at check out to receive this special.

Prima offers a sketch each month. I really liked this month's sketch and wanted to bring it to your attention if you didn't know about their blog. www.prima.typepad.com if you look down their blog and find the May sketch you will see some ideas. The first example is just beautiful.

No comments:

Scrapbooking Recipes

With the holidays coming so fast we need more hours in our day. One way I've found to help is quick and easy meals. Here is one that I love to use when I have a full day.

Lazy Log Cabin Casserole:

1lb stew meat cubed
1 can of Cream of Celery
1 can of Cram of Mushroom
1 packet of Beef Onion Soup (I don't use this. I just add salt, pepper, garlic powder and dried minced onions but I'm an eye ball cook)
Toss all this in the crock pot together give it a stir put it on low and cook it for 6 - 8 hours. Home cooked meal with just a few moments prep. Put a salad bag with it and your hubby can't be upset that there isn't a home cooked meal on the table.

Do you have a quick recipe? email me hgturner@everythingscrappn.com