Sunday, July 13, 2008

35% off SALE

If you missed yesterday's 40% off sale don't worry! Take advantage of today's 35% off sales. Same code. Just enter scrap at check out and you will save.

I'm enjoying my time alone. I got so much done not having to cook for others. I filled orders, scrapped one whole page (laughing at self) and got some great deal shopping with a friend. I hope today to get a little bit more scrapping done. I do have a page started from yesterday and I don't have any plans with to leave the house except for food so hopefully I will have more progress today (maybe).

I challenge you to scrap a page today!

No comments:

Scrapbooking Recipes

With the holidays coming so fast we need more hours in our day. One way I've found to help is quick and easy meals. Here is one that I love to use when I have a full day.

Lazy Log Cabin Casserole:

1lb stew meat cubed
1 can of Cream of Celery
1 can of Cram of Mushroom
1 packet of Beef Onion Soup (I don't use this. I just add salt, pepper, garlic powder and dried minced onions but I'm an eye ball cook)
Toss all this in the crock pot together give it a stir put it on low and cook it for 6 - 8 hours. Home cooked meal with just a few moments prep. Put a salad bag with it and your hubby can't be upset that there isn't a home cooked meal on the table.

Do you have a quick recipe? email me hgturner@everythingscrappn.com