Saturday, July 26, 2008

I'm back to show my work!

Wow what a busy two weeks I've had. I send my husband and kids to visit family and scrapped. I didn't get as much done as I would have liked but I'll take it. I was unable to post what I did once I got to South Carolina due to lack of internet access. Those crazy people wanted $11 a day for internet access (as if). So it will probably be several post since I haven't framed them up and edited all of them yet.

Here is the first on.

This is my end of the month summary page or at least it was until I found more pictures for March. It's not my favorite but it will do.



This one turned out really cool. The silver look under everything takes away (it's my laptop). I think I need to try to take another pic. But anyway I layered Hambly overlays. It looked so awesome I did it on another page to. This one is the brick wall uncut and then I cut to of the circle overlays. The lime and the pink. I made sure the small circles made almost a flower shape. I put some Elsie click click paper in the mix and I almost achieved that new look everyone is doing with all that stuff in the middle. I like how it turned out I just wish I could get a better pic.

I'll bring you more soon.

No comments:

Scrapbooking Recipes

With the holidays coming so fast we need more hours in our day. One way I've found to help is quick and easy meals. Here is one that I love to use when I have a full day.

Lazy Log Cabin Casserole:

1lb stew meat cubed
1 can of Cream of Celery
1 can of Cram of Mushroom
1 packet of Beef Onion Soup (I don't use this. I just add salt, pepper, garlic powder and dried minced onions but I'm an eye ball cook)
Toss all this in the crock pot together give it a stir put it on low and cook it for 6 - 8 hours. Home cooked meal with just a few moments prep. Put a salad bag with it and your hubby can't be upset that there isn't a home cooked meal on the table.

Do you have a quick recipe? email me hgturner@everythingscrappn.com