Friday, October 16, 2009

Guest Designer

WOW - Thanks for all the great entries for the Guest Design Team spot. It was such a hard choice. Suz and I deliberated over the entries and we narrowed the choice down to just a few and that is where it got very hard. I really wish that I could choose everyone but that is just not possible.

The final choice came to one that kept pulling my eye in. She uses layer and colors and textures to keep you interested. She can rock out single picture layout, multi picture layouts, two page spreads and cards! I have had the pleasure of scrapping with her and having her help me with my work. Please welcome Kimberly Mace to the Design Team for the month of November.

Kimberly Mace! will be the guest designer for November at Everything Scrapp'n. I hope you will enjoy her work as much as I do.

Scrapbooking Recipes

With the holidays coming so fast we need more hours in our day. One way I've found to help is quick and easy meals. Here is one that I love to use when I have a full day.

Lazy Log Cabin Casserole:

1lb stew meat cubed
1 can of Cream of Celery
1 can of Cram of Mushroom
1 packet of Beef Onion Soup (I don't use this. I just add salt, pepper, garlic powder and dried minced onions but I'm an eye ball cook)
Toss all this in the crock pot together give it a stir put it on low and cook it for 6 - 8 hours. Home cooked meal with just a few moments prep. Put a salad bag with it and your hubby can't be upset that there isn't a home cooked meal on the table.

Do you have a quick recipe? email me hgturner@everythingscrappn.com