Monday, November 16, 2009

Photo a Day Reminder

Don't forget those photos! I know the holidays are sneaking up and making it hard but one day you'll look back and be so glad you did this.

Updated the slide show. Mostly of the photo a day shots. I'm a little behind on the journal photo's ; }

I have to share this photo with you


I heard one of my children making noises. I ask loudly if they have the hiccups or if they are getting sick. Well my son answers back that he has the hiccups. Less than half an hour later I find him in the bathroom saying he didn't feel well. Well he continued with this for quite sometime. Quite a bit later as I walked down the hall I found this. You can tell I couldn't quit laughing and didn't want to get caught so the photo is a bit blurry but it is still priceless. This boy will never fail to make me laugh.

No comments:

Scrapbooking Recipes

With the holidays coming so fast we need more hours in our day. One way I've found to help is quick and easy meals. Here is one that I love to use when I have a full day.

Lazy Log Cabin Casserole:

1lb stew meat cubed
1 can of Cream of Celery
1 can of Cram of Mushroom
1 packet of Beef Onion Soup (I don't use this. I just add salt, pepper, garlic powder and dried minced onions but I'm an eye ball cook)
Toss all this in the crock pot together give it a stir put it on low and cook it for 6 - 8 hours. Home cooked meal with just a few moments prep. Put a salad bag with it and your hubby can't be upset that there isn't a home cooked meal on the table.

Do you have a quick recipe? email me hgturner@everythingscrappn.com