Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Pre Newsletter INFO

October was such a CRAZY month! The newsletter is coming but it is running a little late. Due to my inability to get the info to the newsletter creator it will be tomorrow or the next day.

Well with that being said I couldn't wait to tell you that some new goodies have come into the store!

Little Yellow Bicycle - Journaling Tablet - Family & Girlfriends



Webster's Pages - silhouettes & threads




Don't forget 15% off new items. You know me that also mean that I just put the whole line on sale - that means 15% off Postcards from Paris, Nature's Story Book , and journaling tags & cards.

2 comments:

everythingscrappn.com said...

Ok I think I got the sale glitch worked out. All the right thing should be on sale.
Also forgot to mention that 15% off Paper Packs/Kit

Suz said...

I've been waiting for Websters Pages embellishments I'm so excited!

Scrapbooking Recipes

With the holidays coming so fast we need more hours in our day. One way I've found to help is quick and easy meals. Here is one that I love to use when I have a full day.

Lazy Log Cabin Casserole:

1lb stew meat cubed
1 can of Cream of Celery
1 can of Cram of Mushroom
1 packet of Beef Onion Soup (I don't use this. I just add salt, pepper, garlic powder and dried minced onions but I'm an eye ball cook)
Toss all this in the crock pot together give it a stir put it on low and cook it for 6 - 8 hours. Home cooked meal with just a few moments prep. Put a salad bag with it and your hubby can't be upset that there isn't a home cooked meal on the table.

Do you have a quick recipe? email me hgturner@everythingscrappn.com