Wednesday, January 6, 2010

January Newsletter

Happy New Year! I hope you have found 2010 to be a great year so far. Due to technical difficulties beyond our control the newsletter will be text only this time. Hopefully we can bring back our beautiful newsletters next month.

Sales
January 6 - 10 Thickers, Alpha's & Stickers 30% off & Free Shipping on orders of $25.00 and up! code : NewYear

January 15-18 25% off Code : Crop

January 29-31 Paper Sale - All regularly priced paper will be 30% off

BIG NEWS

Everything Scrapp'n will hold it's first online crop Friday Jan 15th starting at 7 going through Monday Jan 18th at 6 pm (all times are eastern). Mark your calendar for this even it is sure to be fun and inspiring, you can also win prizes. This event will take place on the new forum. You can get there at www.everythingscrappn.ning.com

Guest Designer of the Month Tracy.

Blog Happenings:

January 14th is our monthly blog hop. Prize will be $15.00 gift certificate
January 28th is our monthly challenge. Prize will be $20.00 gift certificate Bad News: Due to changes in the postal prices I have had to raise my shipping cost from $5.00 to $5.50. I am sorry.

Have a Scrapp'n Good Day! Heather

No comments:

Scrapbooking Recipes

With the holidays coming so fast we need more hours in our day. One way I've found to help is quick and easy meals. Here is one that I love to use when I have a full day.

Lazy Log Cabin Casserole:

1lb stew meat cubed
1 can of Cream of Celery
1 can of Cram of Mushroom
1 packet of Beef Onion Soup (I don't use this. I just add salt, pepper, garlic powder and dried minced onions but I'm an eye ball cook)
Toss all this in the crock pot together give it a stir put it on low and cook it for 6 - 8 hours. Home cooked meal with just a few moments prep. Put a salad bag with it and your hubby can't be upset that there isn't a home cooked meal on the table.

Do you have a quick recipe? email me hgturner@everythingscrappn.com