Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Creative Imaginations Contest

I was emailed a flyer this morning about a contest. I'm unable to post the flyer because I can't take it out of Adobe Reader for some reason. Anyway. I will give you the details the best I can. The contest started April 15th.

1. Create a scrapbook layout or dimensional memory art using CI Papers and any other items you might recycle or throw away. Whether it's a flattened tin can covered in scrapbook paper or a layout embellished with bottle caps.

2. Photograph your art and post it in the CI GREEN National Scrapbook Day Contest Gallery www.creativeimaginations.us

3. Include in your gallary post:
* a list of CI products used to create your art
* your email address
* the scrapbook store where you purchased you CI products

CONTEST Ends May 4th Winner announced May 23rd

Two winners will be selected (one for interesting recycled item used, and one for the overall best designed project). Each winer will be granted a $100 retail gift prize package from CI

Creative Imaginations prints scrapbook papers on FSC-Certified Papers!

No comments:

Scrapbooking Recipes

With the holidays coming so fast we need more hours in our day. One way I've found to help is quick and easy meals. Here is one that I love to use when I have a full day.

Lazy Log Cabin Casserole:

1lb stew meat cubed
1 can of Cream of Celery
1 can of Cram of Mushroom
1 packet of Beef Onion Soup (I don't use this. I just add salt, pepper, garlic powder and dried minced onions but I'm an eye ball cook)
Toss all this in the crock pot together give it a stir put it on low and cook it for 6 - 8 hours. Home cooked meal with just a few moments prep. Put a salad bag with it and your hubby can't be upset that there isn't a home cooked meal on the table.

Do you have a quick recipe? email me hgturner@everythingscrappn.com