Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Heidi Swapp Strawberry Lemonade


Happy April 1st! Hope everyone gets some spring weather today. Here is an example of the digital layout that was created using Heidi Swapp's Carefree Strawberry lemonade paper. I added some small accents to personalize it and make it mine. First I outlined some of the flourishes in stickles and then I stitched with embroidery floss along the photo. I'm so excited to check out more of Heidi's papers! You can find them at the store here.

Materials used:
Heidi Swapp Carefree Strawberry Lemonade Dots paper
Pink sharpie marker
Heidi Swapp bling
Glaze pen
Crystal Stickles
embroidery floss
pop dots
staples
Jet black Staz on ink

No comments:

Scrapbooking Recipes

With the holidays coming so fast we need more hours in our day. One way I've found to help is quick and easy meals. Here is one that I love to use when I have a full day.

Lazy Log Cabin Casserole:

1lb stew meat cubed
1 can of Cream of Celery
1 can of Cram of Mushroom
1 packet of Beef Onion Soup (I don't use this. I just add salt, pepper, garlic powder and dried minced onions but I'm an eye ball cook)
Toss all this in the crock pot together give it a stir put it on low and cook it for 6 - 8 hours. Home cooked meal with just a few moments prep. Put a salad bag with it and your hubby can't be upset that there isn't a home cooked meal on the table.

Do you have a quick recipe? email me hgturner@everythingscrappn.com