Sunday, April 6, 2008

Distressing technique

I'm loving bright colors right now so I wanted to share a silly layout I did for the most recent Scrap Mojo challenge. I distressed the edges of the Fancy Pants paper with staz on ink and then used a making memories edge distresser. I doodled around the papers and stamped the date a few times too. You can find the Love Elsie papers in the store. Links below.


Journaling reads:
Anyone that knows me knows that I don't really drink. I jumped at the chance to photograph & design a label for a local wine shop.

Products used:
Love Elsie Claire pp
Love Elsie Zoe pp
Fancy Pants About A Boy pp
KI Memories Swirl lace pp
Scenic Route pp (cut out flowers)
"Note to Self" & "Just Thought You Should Know" post its from Urban Outfitters
7 gypsies date stamp
Heidi Swapp alpha stickers
Mary Engelbreit Red alpha stickers
Lil Davis' binder clip
paper clip
staples
Jet Black Staz On ink
Black Glaze pen
Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dabber Citrus
Turquoise Stickles
bling

No comments:

Scrapbooking Recipes

With the holidays coming so fast we need more hours in our day. One way I've found to help is quick and easy meals. Here is one that I love to use when I have a full day.

Lazy Log Cabin Casserole:

1lb stew meat cubed
1 can of Cream of Celery
1 can of Cram of Mushroom
1 packet of Beef Onion Soup (I don't use this. I just add salt, pepper, garlic powder and dried minced onions but I'm an eye ball cook)
Toss all this in the crock pot together give it a stir put it on low and cook it for 6 - 8 hours. Home cooked meal with just a few moments prep. Put a salad bag with it and your hubby can't be upset that there isn't a home cooked meal on the table.

Do you have a quick recipe? email me hgturner@everythingscrappn.com