Friday, April 25, 2008

Spring Fever Tip

Spring is here in Middle Georgia where I live (you could call it summer till night fall). I'm not saying this to make you jealous if you live in an area where the weather has not gotten nice yet. I'm saying this to remind us all that the time of year is coming where it is hard to find the time to scrap. All this week I have been working from early morning till late evening to get my gardens back into shape. At this I have succeeded but at scrapping I have not.

We all need to challenge ourselves to scrap a few minutes at least every other day. If you have the luxury of having a scrap space leave that project you are working on out on the table to remind you to work on it. If you are not lucky enough to have this here is a tip: Pull the pictures you want for a layout. Decide what paper and what colors of embellishments you might want on your project or layout. Pull more than you will need and more than you will use. Put all of these into one of those 12 x 12 holders (either the kind to protect your layout or the idea holder kind), this way when you do get some time you are not digging for the things you might want on your page they are all right there at your finger tips.

Hope this little tip helps. If you have any others leave them in the comment section and help others out. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Don't forget to check out the store. There is new stuff in and the 30% off your entire order ends Sunday the 26th!

Heather

No comments:

Scrapbooking Recipes

With the holidays coming so fast we need more hours in our day. One way I've found to help is quick and easy meals. Here is one that I love to use when I have a full day.

Lazy Log Cabin Casserole:

1lb stew meat cubed
1 can of Cream of Celery
1 can of Cram of Mushroom
1 packet of Beef Onion Soup (I don't use this. I just add salt, pepper, garlic powder and dried minced onions but I'm an eye ball cook)
Toss all this in the crock pot together give it a stir put it on low and cook it for 6 - 8 hours. Home cooked meal with just a few moments prep. Put a salad bag with it and your hubby can't be upset that there isn't a home cooked meal on the table.

Do you have a quick recipe? email me hgturner@everythingscrappn.com