Thursday, June 12, 2008

Monthly Kits

Fads come and fads go and many of us flow with them. In flowing with them I've asked some friends to come up with kits. It will be just like any of the kit clubs out there except that their won't be a "club" to join. You buy the kits you like when you want them. They will be around as long as they last. At first there will not be many of them. As I see how they do I will increase the total amount of kits I put together. Having said all this here is the first kit. Please read carefully for the list of what you are getting. I could not get everything in the picture so somethings were photoshopped in.



You are getting 1 each of the following papers:
Love, Elsie Forrest Ranger double sided
Love, Elsie Forrest Outdoors double sided
Love Elsie Bonfire double sided
Love Elsie Leaflet embossed cardstock
Flower Child lace paper

1 Grandma's wallpaper Antique White Overlay
1 yd brown floral ribbon
2 Gel Blossoms Flowers and some leaves. A mixture of the sky and kiwi (NOT the whole packets)
10 queen & co. brads 5 of each shade of green
15 Old Fashioned Buttons 5 ea of Small, Medium, & Large
6 flowers from the Petalo Daisy Box Blend 3 small 3 medium
2 trees from Maya Road Trees chipboard set as well as 1 bird and 1 apple

All of this for $15. To find this kit go to www.everythingscrappn.com/store look under category Designed Kits

No comments:

Scrapbooking Recipes

With the holidays coming so fast we need more hours in our day. One way I've found to help is quick and easy meals. Here is one that I love to use when I have a full day.

Lazy Log Cabin Casserole:

1lb stew meat cubed
1 can of Cream of Celery
1 can of Cram of Mushroom
1 packet of Beef Onion Soup (I don't use this. I just add salt, pepper, garlic powder and dried minced onions but I'm an eye ball cook)
Toss all this in the crock pot together give it a stir put it on low and cook it for 6 - 8 hours. Home cooked meal with just a few moments prep. Put a salad bag with it and your hubby can't be upset that there isn't a home cooked meal on the table.

Do you have a quick recipe? email me hgturner@everythingscrappn.com