Saturday, June 21, 2008

Paper Sale Extended & Free Shipping


Due to popular demand the Paper sale has been extended for one more week.
That is 50% off all paper and paper kits (excludes design kits) until June
28th. One top of that you can get free shipping on orders of $30 and above
with code freeship30 until June 28th as well. Great time to stock up on
papers or just get those higher priced papers you've been eyeing,

Update on the June Kit: They are going great! I have only three left so
get yours now and don't wait.
If anyone is interested in designing a kit put the info together and email
me with it. I just might use your idea! I would like to keep the kits
around $15 - $20.

I want to say thank you to all my customers. The business is going great
and it is all because of ya'll. I have spent all day (beginning at 8:00am)
packaging orders. I couldn't do this if you guys weren't purchasing and
telling others.

Have a great weekend!
Heather

P.S. Due to the above paragraph I have received some new product from Fiskar that I have not been able to get up online. If you were looking for skinny scroll chipboard or summer/beach papers check the store out on Monday. I should be able to get them up on the site tomorrow.

No comments:

Scrapbooking Recipes

With the holidays coming so fast we need more hours in our day. One way I've found to help is quick and easy meals. Here is one that I love to use when I have a full day.

Lazy Log Cabin Casserole:

1lb stew meat cubed
1 can of Cream of Celery
1 can of Cram of Mushroom
1 packet of Beef Onion Soup (I don't use this. I just add salt, pepper, garlic powder and dried minced onions but I'm an eye ball cook)
Toss all this in the crock pot together give it a stir put it on low and cook it for 6 - 8 hours. Home cooked meal with just a few moments prep. Put a salad bag with it and your hubby can't be upset that there isn't a home cooked meal on the table.

Do you have a quick recipe? email me hgturner@everythingscrappn.com