Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Vita Bella & Beyond the Sea 50% off + NEWS

This one will be long!

I don't even know where to begin. Well I guess I'll start with the Scrapbooking stuff.

Vita Bella just came in from Little Yellow Bicycle. This beautiful line is so elegant. Oh and did I mention that right now this brand new paper is 50% OFF? Yes I said 50% off. The paper sale was extended until June 29th so hurry by the store. Where else are you going to get BRAND NEW PAPER at 50% off.



Heidi Grace is in - Beyond the Sea is a great summer inspired line. This paper too can be purchased for 50% off until June 29th don't miss out on this deal.


Ok now on to more personal but still Everything Scrapp'n Related. First and most important is I hired a new web designer today. He is going to help me make the site more efficient and help get my name out there even more. This means more shoppers and more shoppers means more STOCK! I can't wait to see how this will improve the site. Oh as a side note - Sometime over the next week the site might be hard to get on. Tony said that he will make the transition as smooth as possible with as little down time as possible but I did want to give you all a heads up!

Lastly: As some of you know it was always my passion to have a physical store with classes and crops and interaction with customers. This dream is closer faster than I thought. I have found a place that is in a great location and is very affordable with a great contract. I'm working on the financing this week. I can't wait. My service to my great online customers will not change but all this means I can bring you more lines and product. I'm so excited! Now if I could just find time to scrap LOL.


this was me a year ago setting up my internet store

I hope you all have a great week!!!

Heather

1 comment:

Michelle said...

A physical store? OMG how exciting. More product woohoo!

Scrapbooking Recipes

With the holidays coming so fast we need more hours in our day. One way I've found to help is quick and easy meals. Here is one that I love to use when I have a full day.

Lazy Log Cabin Casserole:

1lb stew meat cubed
1 can of Cream of Celery
1 can of Cram of Mushroom
1 packet of Beef Onion Soup (I don't use this. I just add salt, pepper, garlic powder and dried minced onions but I'm an eye ball cook)
Toss all this in the crock pot together give it a stir put it on low and cook it for 6 - 8 hours. Home cooked meal with just a few moments prep. Put a salad bag with it and your hubby can't be upset that there isn't a home cooked meal on the table.

Do you have a quick recipe? email me hgturner@everythingscrappn.com