Friday, August 1, 2008

August Newletter



Ok sorry again this month about the newsletter size but if you double click it you should be able to read it. I'm going to have to start doing them in word I guess. If you want to see them in detail sign up on the website and I will email them to you.

Well I'll give you the run down on sales since that is really what we care about 8 )

Aug 2 - 8 See the featured products for 35% off of great back to school papers and other things I thought would go great on back to school layouts and projects.

Aug 9 - 15 Calendar Sale. All items related to making a calendar will be 35% off. I did my best to get them all marked and put in the featured product section. This should help those who want to do calendars for gifts this Christmas.

Aug 16 - 22 Everything is 30% off. No code needed just come shop.

Aug 23 - 29 Free Shipping on orders of $24 and above. The newsletter said 25 but after I typed it up I thought "since my anniversary is on the 24th and that is what inspired the free shipping sale I'll make the total $24". Corny I know but free shipping is free shipping right?

Now I want to say thanks to those of you who visited and ordered during the crazy swap over process. My new web guy is great and I'm already seeing the benefits of having him on board. Now that this process is done I hope to have specials every week. So make sure you either sign up for the newsletter or check the blog at the beginning of each month.

Have a great weekend!
Heather

No comments:

Scrapbooking Recipes

With the holidays coming so fast we need more hours in our day. One way I've found to help is quick and easy meals. Here is one that I love to use when I have a full day.

Lazy Log Cabin Casserole:

1lb stew meat cubed
1 can of Cream of Celery
1 can of Cram of Mushroom
1 packet of Beef Onion Soup (I don't use this. I just add salt, pepper, garlic powder and dried minced onions but I'm an eye ball cook)
Toss all this in the crock pot together give it a stir put it on low and cook it for 6 - 8 hours. Home cooked meal with just a few moments prep. Put a salad bag with it and your hubby can't be upset that there isn't a home cooked meal on the table.

Do you have a quick recipe? email me hgturner@everythingscrappn.com