Wednesday, August 6, 2008

CHA Summer 08

I met with my sales rep the other day and I started placing my orders. I'm not sure I can list them all but I thought I'd give a little sneak of what would be coming into the store.

Lets start with Pink Paisley - I love the Vintage Moon. It was brought out as a Halloween line but as I see it you can use it for ANYTHING. The owl is just a great accent!


My rep had a company that focused on ribbon. I've been feeling like the store needed ribbon by the yard, so I took care of that. I have a ton of ribbon coming in. It will be great to have for kits too!

Creative Imaginations - This company has gone GREEN! They print all their stuff on recycled paper with soy ink. Now on to what I ordered. They have a great new boy paper with tanks and army men. There is also a new school line that is great for elementary school age and I also got in on the Dino Rock line. Another cute line for boys but they didn't leave out girls. Sorry I have no images for the Dino Rock or for the Soldier Boy. This picture is a sample of one of the papers and the rub-on pack. The rub-on pack is great. You are getting 4 sheets that is a good number not to many and plenty of options




Creative Imaginations Note - If you like the Marah Johnson girly line let me know and I will order it if there is enough response. I feel like it looked very much like her Rock Star Line and Love Struck Line. The only difference is that it is in lighter colors.

Sassafrass - This company was just picked up by my rep and they have some of the cutest stuff. To see other images check out www.sassafraslass.com


KI Memories - Love Elsie didn't have any new stuff for summer so from KI I just got some of there new lace papers. They have added glitter to some and they also have some velum paper with designs that I've ordered.

Prima - I know I know MORE FLOWERS you may ask, but I didn't order many flowers at all from them. There Halloween line was cute and they had these pebbles that rock if your are into the vintage stuff on your pages.




Autumn Leaves - Urban Junque - I think this was my one impulse buy. There is always one I buy because I love it. Now that I look at it I'm just not so sure! I hope ya'll like it too.


Little Yellow Bicycle by C-thru Ruler - I ordered their Christmas line.

Queen & CO. - This is a sad note. I was unable to meet my minimum with them so I'm not sure that I will be receiving any of their summer release items.

I hope that you find things that you like that will be coming into the store. I have not finished my ordering process so if there are things you would like to see please add a comment or send me an email request@everythingscrappn.com I would love to bring stuff in I can meet the minimum order if it is a new company!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

OooOOooOoOhhhhHhhhHH I can't wait to shop for some of these new goodies!!

Any word on when they might be coming in?

everythingscrappn.com said...

Some will come in as soon as my order can be processed and shipped others have different dates. I don't remember which ones are which. I'm pretty sure that the school stuff and the halloween stuff are the first to come out.

Scrapbooking Recipes

With the holidays coming so fast we need more hours in our day. One way I've found to help is quick and easy meals. Here is one that I love to use when I have a full day.

Lazy Log Cabin Casserole:

1lb stew meat cubed
1 can of Cream of Celery
1 can of Cram of Mushroom
1 packet of Beef Onion Soup (I don't use this. I just add salt, pepper, garlic powder and dried minced onions but I'm an eye ball cook)
Toss all this in the crock pot together give it a stir put it on low and cook it for 6 - 8 hours. Home cooked meal with just a few moments prep. Put a salad bag with it and your hubby can't be upset that there isn't a home cooked meal on the table.

Do you have a quick recipe? email me hgturner@everythingscrappn.com