Sunday, August 3, 2008

Newsletter Update "My Error is Your Gain"

Well as I told you guys before I realized after I published the newsletter that I should have made free shipping on orders of $24 and above. This I fixed on the blog by giving you the dates. The other customers who don't read the blog only got the newsletter emailed to them and they weren't given the dates of free shipping. So to shorten this story I'm not going to tell a customer that due to my error they can't have free shipping so my error is going to get everyone Free Shipping ALL MONTH on orders of $24 and above. Enter code free24 at checkout to receive this offer.

No comments:

Scrapbooking Recipes

With the holidays coming so fast we need more hours in our day. One way I've found to help is quick and easy meals. Here is one that I love to use when I have a full day.

Lazy Log Cabin Casserole:

1lb stew meat cubed
1 can of Cream of Celery
1 can of Cram of Mushroom
1 packet of Beef Onion Soup (I don't use this. I just add salt, pepper, garlic powder and dried minced onions but I'm an eye ball cook)
Toss all this in the crock pot together give it a stir put it on low and cook it for 6 - 8 hours. Home cooked meal with just a few moments prep. Put a salad bag with it and your hubby can't be upset that there isn't a home cooked meal on the table.

Do you have a quick recipe? email me hgturner@everythingscrappn.com