Wednesday, February 25, 2009

American Craft Teen Line


Teen Ribbon
I used 9 ribbons from the teen line



Teen Kiss 4
This ribbon brought together 2 bold colors I wanted to use but would have look odd together without something to pull them together.





This line was sitting on my desk begging me to us it. This mini was so cute and I thought it would look really good with these bold papers. I also added some Hambly rub-ons and here you go.
Materials:
Dress Code
Tardy Slip
Teen Kiss 3
Dingbats & Robots Pink
Dingbats & Robots Lime
If you are interested in making one of these I will try and post directions and pics later today or tomorrow.

2 comments:

Marcie said...

Love how you used the Teen line & the mini is fabulous!

Calia Yang said...

Very cool paper. I'm not into those colors, BUT I think i'd buy it JUST to get me out of my comfort zone. loving it!

Scrapbooking Recipes

With the holidays coming so fast we need more hours in our day. One way I've found to help is quick and easy meals. Here is one that I love to use when I have a full day.

Lazy Log Cabin Casserole:

1lb stew meat cubed
1 can of Cream of Celery
1 can of Cram of Mushroom
1 packet of Beef Onion Soup (I don't use this. I just add salt, pepper, garlic powder and dried minced onions but I'm an eye ball cook)
Toss all this in the crock pot together give it a stir put it on low and cook it for 6 - 8 hours. Home cooked meal with just a few moments prep. Put a salad bag with it and your hubby can't be upset that there isn't a home cooked meal on the table.

Do you have a quick recipe? email me hgturner@everythingscrappn.com