Saturday, February 7, 2009

Contest - Free Shipping for 1 Year!

If you place an order of $25.00 (before shipping & tax) between Feb 8th and Feb 28th your name will be entered into a drawing to win free shipping for a full year! Your name can be entered as many times as you want. (details below picture)

Don't think that this means that you will have to stock up on only older products. I have new items coming in from Creative Imaginations, & Hambly. The new ribbon for the Teen line just came in a few weeks back and there could be other goodies popping in, you just never know after CHA. I have also added some notecards under accessories that contain stickers.

Ok now for the fine print - Only one customer will be able to win free shipping for a year. You must purchase to be entered into the contest. If you are the winner you will be allowed no more than 2 packages each month for 12 consecutive months starting March 1, 2009 and will end Feb 28, 2010. The free shipping can not be transfered. An email will be sent each month to the winner giving a code to enter at check out to receive the free shipping for that month.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

That's an awesome prize!

Unknown said...

Heather, I've posted this contest on Willow Traders and also in the other yahoo groups Georgia Scrappers. I hope this brings you lots of new and continuing customers. I hope you enjoyed the crop yesterday, everyone enjoyed meeting you. Please come again.

Scrapbooking Recipes

With the holidays coming so fast we need more hours in our day. One way I've found to help is quick and easy meals. Here is one that I love to use when I have a full day.

Lazy Log Cabin Casserole:

1lb stew meat cubed
1 can of Cream of Celery
1 can of Cram of Mushroom
1 packet of Beef Onion Soup (I don't use this. I just add salt, pepper, garlic powder and dried minced onions but I'm an eye ball cook)
Toss all this in the crock pot together give it a stir put it on low and cook it for 6 - 8 hours. Home cooked meal with just a few moments prep. Put a salad bag with it and your hubby can't be upset that there isn't a home cooked meal on the table.

Do you have a quick recipe? email me hgturner@everythingscrappn.com