Friday, February 20, 2009

Posh Posies by Daisy Bucket Designs

I've recently done some rearranging in my life. Personally I feel this is necessary every once in a while. I realized that I had let the business I created to love my craft more take me further away from my craft than I had ever been. I have tried to wake up each day with a plan: to spend a little bit of time in all the places that I need to be.

Anyway I said all that to say that I've been scrapp'n! I put this together for the yearbook that is done by a Homeschool organization that I'm in. It is not my best work but I had many limitations as this had to be a certain size, with little room for my normal 3-D style. This is the page that will be put into the yearbook.



Materials:
Chic
Mod
Primas
Button (Sorry this was from my "OLD" personal stash)

Did I mention that Posh Posies is 15% off till Feb 25th.

1 comment:

Marcie said...

Love the colors you used!

Scrapbooking Recipes

With the holidays coming so fast we need more hours in our day. One way I've found to help is quick and easy meals. Here is one that I love to use when I have a full day.

Lazy Log Cabin Casserole:

1lb stew meat cubed
1 can of Cream of Celery
1 can of Cram of Mushroom
1 packet of Beef Onion Soup (I don't use this. I just add salt, pepper, garlic powder and dried minced onions but I'm an eye ball cook)
Toss all this in the crock pot together give it a stir put it on low and cook it for 6 - 8 hours. Home cooked meal with just a few moments prep. Put a salad bag with it and your hubby can't be upset that there isn't a home cooked meal on the table.

Do you have a quick recipe? email me hgturner@everythingscrappn.com