Saturday, February 14, 2009

More New Product Graphics 45



Graphics 45 Communique Collection is in! I just realized in all the rushing around I've been doing that I forgot to tell you that the new product lines are on sale for one week after they arrive.
www.everythingscrappn.com

Ok a recap of new arrivals. Rusty Pickles-Brass Knuckles & Chocolate Covered Cherries. Little Yellow Bicycle-Love Letter (remember these quantities are 1). Ranger- I'm restocked on stickles with some new colors added to stock. Lastly (for now) Graphics 45-Communique. That is all the new for now.

FREE SHIPPING - Don't forget that ever order of $25 (before shipping & Tax) gives you a chance at one whole years worth of free shipping. Live local and don't need it? I've got you covered. You will get the $5.00 off your orders for a year. (Same rules would apply - Maximum 2 orders a month. You would receive a code by email to use starting March 1, 2009 ending Feb 28, 2010) This contest end Feb 28, 2009.

Happy Valentines Day!
Heather

No comments:

Scrapbooking Recipes

With the holidays coming so fast we need more hours in our day. One way I've found to help is quick and easy meals. Here is one that I love to use when I have a full day.

Lazy Log Cabin Casserole:

1lb stew meat cubed
1 can of Cream of Celery
1 can of Cram of Mushroom
1 packet of Beef Onion Soup (I don't use this. I just add salt, pepper, garlic powder and dried minced onions but I'm an eye ball cook)
Toss all this in the crock pot together give it a stir put it on low and cook it for 6 - 8 hours. Home cooked meal with just a few moments prep. Put a salad bag with it and your hubby can't be upset that there isn't a home cooked meal on the table.

Do you have a quick recipe? email me hgturner@everythingscrappn.com