Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Graphic 45, Pink Paislee, Doodlebug, Fancy Pants, OH MY!!!!!

There are so many lines in the store that I just have to have. Today I'd like to show you why I love these lines so much. Graphic 45 is FANTASTIC paper, I love the look and feel of this wonderful line. It's double sided so I suggest you get two of each, both sides are equally wonderful. Can't seem to get enough either.
When I saw the Doodlebug Designs I knew I had to have these for my great nieces and they are perfect! I also needed to make several cards, I had a friend that was having twins (a boy & a girl) and I wanted a card for each baby gift.


Graphic 45

Folded card with tags:

Products used: Graphic 45 Shutter Speed, Graphic 45 Communique Tags, HL cardstock, ribbon, chipboard.


Exploding Box:




Products used: Graphic 45 - A Fine Specimen, Classy Correspondence, Communique, On The Dot, Pen In Hand, Photogenic, Shutter Speed, & Society Page , HL black cardstock, Prima flowers, lace ribbon, various brads.


Doodlebug:


Products used: Doodlebug Designs - Cherry Amore Pattern Paper, Cherry Chocolate Dot, Cherry Pie Plaid Pattern Paper, Cherries Jubilee Fancy Frills Sugar Coated, Doodlebug Brads, Prima flowers, AC Thickers, HL cardstock, paint

Pink Paislee and Fancy Pants:



Products used: Pink Paislee Delicious - Enchanting, Pink Paislee Stunning - Captivating, Fancy Pants Kraft Kuts 1 Die Cuts, Prima Burlap flowers, MM Chloe's Closet buttons, AC Thickers, AC alphas, AC cardstock

5 comments:

everythingscrappn.com said...

Ok I know I told you at the crop that the exploding box was the bomb and that the cousin layout was awesome but I didn't see those baby cards and they are to DIE for! OMG so SUPE cute!!!

LOVE IT!

H

teresamatz said...

Love them all! That tag card really rocks!

Cassie said...

Oh My Goodness!! So much yummy stuff!!!

Suz said...

Wow Denise I love that box mini. So fantastic. All your projects are just great - thanks for the inspiration

Michelle said...

Lovely! You did so much with all that!

Scrapbooking Recipes

With the holidays coming so fast we need more hours in our day. One way I've found to help is quick and easy meals. Here is one that I love to use when I have a full day.

Lazy Log Cabin Casserole:

1lb stew meat cubed
1 can of Cream of Celery
1 can of Cram of Mushroom
1 packet of Beef Onion Soup (I don't use this. I just add salt, pepper, garlic powder and dried minced onions but I'm an eye ball cook)
Toss all this in the crock pot together give it a stir put it on low and cook it for 6 - 8 hours. Home cooked meal with just a few moments prep. Put a salad bag with it and your hubby can't be upset that there isn't a home cooked meal on the table.

Do you have a quick recipe? email me hgturner@everythingscrappn.com