Monday, December 8, 2008

Magic Instant Album Page 2


Hello all. If you are just tuning in I've decided to take the Magic Instant Album and enhance it.

Today I'm working on the second page. I decided not to go as overboard : ) Here is a list of materials I used:
Magic paper - Memories
White Cardstock
Magic Epoxy Stickers

This was a simple quick page. I wanted to give my self some journaling room and I love the glitter stars so I trimmed a section our of the Memories paper. In trimming it to fit the full 8" length of the page I got some of the red trim. I decided to cover the cut with the white paper and this also gives me a place for the picture that I will put there. I went a head and filled in the journaling for this one because I know that I want to put a picture of my kids first ride on an air plane. Lastly I added the I <3 Magic t-shirt sticker.
You could easily add something to the dots at the bottom of the page. Stickles or Pearls would add dimension.

There will not be a page tomorrow because we are headed on a big field trip but check back on Wed.

No comments:

Scrapbooking Recipes

With the holidays coming so fast we need more hours in our day. One way I've found to help is quick and easy meals. Here is one that I love to use when I have a full day.

Lazy Log Cabin Casserole:

1lb stew meat cubed
1 can of Cream of Celery
1 can of Cram of Mushroom
1 packet of Beef Onion Soup (I don't use this. I just add salt, pepper, garlic powder and dried minced onions but I'm an eye ball cook)
Toss all this in the crock pot together give it a stir put it on low and cook it for 6 - 8 hours. Home cooked meal with just a few moments prep. Put a salad bag with it and your hubby can't be upset that there isn't a home cooked meal on the table.

Do you have a quick recipe? email me hgturner@everythingscrappn.com