Sunday, December 14, 2008

More Magic Pages


Well I'm back! Ok I'm going to show two pages. The last page I did I can't show you till I find my lost camera cord (another one - that is 2 in like a month URG)



Ok you look at this page and say "What did you do? I don't see anything." If you look in the upper left corner you will see that I added one of the castle brads since I figured that the next important picture would be the one of us in front of the castle I wanted to bring in this brad.

Now here is an interesting little fact. Everyone makes mistakes.


Here is the picture of the hole I punched in the back paper. I just pulled what I thought was page 3 up and not completely out, in doing this I pulled page 4 with it. So there you go how do you fix a giant whole in a paper? Brads, or ribbons or even other paper. It this case brads.


Now in this case the hole was inside of the frame so I put a star brad in the hole I made and then one down in the opposite corner. You could also put a brad in all 4 corners.

Ok this post has been revised to show the picture that I was unable to get to the other day. Hope you enjoy! Have a great one.

Heather

No comments:

Scrapbooking Recipes

With the holidays coming so fast we need more hours in our day. One way I've found to help is quick and easy meals. Here is one that I love to use when I have a full day.

Lazy Log Cabin Casserole:

1lb stew meat cubed
1 can of Cream of Celery
1 can of Cram of Mushroom
1 packet of Beef Onion Soup (I don't use this. I just add salt, pepper, garlic powder and dried minced onions but I'm an eye ball cook)
Toss all this in the crock pot together give it a stir put it on low and cook it for 6 - 8 hours. Home cooked meal with just a few moments prep. Put a salad bag with it and your hubby can't be upset that there isn't a home cooked meal on the table.

Do you have a quick recipe? email me hgturner@everythingscrappn.com