Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Graphic 45 and Comso Cricket

I just love this line by Graphic 24 called Domestic Goddess. I just can't resist anything that has to do with fifties housewives :) I made this fun wall hanging for my kitchen using the Domestic Goddess papers, some crackle paint and a piece of cardboard from the box that my scrappy goodies came in.
These papers would be great for altered recipe cards or recipe books.

Okay, so pumpkins probably aren't the first thing you think of when you look at the Lil' man line from Cosmo Cricket...... but I am so ready for fall that when I saw these great oranges and deep reds that all I could think of were pumpkins :) I will be posting the instructions to make these on my blog.
I used the following papers from the Lil' Man line
Cheerful Charlie, Handsome Henry, Jumping Jack and Silly Sam
~Teresa


Scrapbooking Recipes

With the holidays coming so fast we need more hours in our day. One way I've found to help is quick and easy meals. Here is one that I love to use when I have a full day.

Lazy Log Cabin Casserole:

1lb stew meat cubed
1 can of Cream of Celery
1 can of Cram of Mushroom
1 packet of Beef Onion Soup (I don't use this. I just add salt, pepper, garlic powder and dried minced onions but I'm an eye ball cook)
Toss all this in the crock pot together give it a stir put it on low and cook it for 6 - 8 hours. Home cooked meal with just a few moments prep. Put a salad bag with it and your hubby can't be upset that there isn't a home cooked meal on the table.

Do you have a quick recipe? email me hgturner@everythingscrappn.com