Monday, September 14, 2009

September Blog Hop (sort of)

Welcome to Everything Scrappn's September Blog Hop. Will it's sort of a blog hop, so please visit the design teams blogs and they will show you what they've done with products they received from the store. I hope you'll enjoy seeing what all of us have created and possibly find some inspiration. I tend to find inspiration from looking at other people's work, yes I am a scraplifter, I'll admit it. There are just so many great ideas out there and I know there is no way I can come up with all of them on my own, so I rely on other wonderfully talented scrappers to inspire my creativity, and I hope I can inspire a few of you in the process.

Don't forget about the contests running now, some super prizes are up for grabs!!!!!!!!

Enjoy!
Denise

No comments:

Scrapbooking Recipes

With the holidays coming so fast we need more hours in our day. One way I've found to help is quick and easy meals. Here is one that I love to use when I have a full day.

Lazy Log Cabin Casserole:

1lb stew meat cubed
1 can of Cream of Celery
1 can of Cram of Mushroom
1 packet of Beef Onion Soup (I don't use this. I just add salt, pepper, garlic powder and dried minced onions but I'm an eye ball cook)
Toss all this in the crock pot together give it a stir put it on low and cook it for 6 - 8 hours. Home cooked meal with just a few moments prep. Put a salad bag with it and your hubby can't be upset that there isn't a home cooked meal on the table.

Do you have a quick recipe? email me hgturner@everythingscrappn.com