Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Product Video & Newsletter





Newsletter in Text format for those who aren't signed up yet.


Pink Paislee Contest

RULES: Contest begins September 1st. Using at least 50% Pink Paislee product, make a garland/banner with at least three hanging pennants. Post a picture (or a link to a picture) on the Everything Scrappn Blog in the comments section of the Pink Paislee Contest blog post by September 15th, Midnight EST. Sample garland below:
So what are you playing for? Winners will receive either a collection of all the new CHA Summer 09 Pink Paislee papers, a Pink Paislee apron, OR a Pink Paislee tote bag! Winners will be announced September 17th on the Everything Scrappn Blog. Winners must reply to the email address provided on the September 17th blog post within 3 days or forfeit their prize.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Design Team Member Spotlight: Michelle Jacquemet

Where are you from? Pacifica, California
What is the name and link of your blog? Mission Creativity http://michellejacquemet.blogspot.com/
What is your day job? I work for a camera gear rental company in the Bay Area. I work the front desk and schedule. My position changes frequently since we are a small start up company.
What fad of scrapbooking did you never get into? I never really got into scrapping with corrugated cardboard. Sometimes it is difficult for me to scrap messy.
What do you feel is the biggest waste of time in scrapbooking? Deciding what paper to use. I always try to match the colors in my photographs. I suppose this takes so long since there are so many incredible choices out there.
What would you call your scrapbooking style? My style is very colorful and playful. I love to experiment and try out new techniques on my projects.
What item will we always find on your projects? Lately you will find stamping and embossing of everything. Of course I love to use bright colors. Hambly overlays, rub-ons, and lots of layers.
What sparks your creativity when you are scrapbooking? I am inspired by many things. I enjoy listening to music, watching Friends, or hanging out with friends while scrapbooking. New product, a photo, or an Ali Edwards book always encourages inspiration for me too.
What is your favorite layout of all time and why? I have a lot of favorite layouts. It is really hard to choose just one since my taste and style changes with time. This is one of my most favorite recent pages, because of the bright colors, the photo is distorted with a fish eye lens, and it's layered with lots of Hambly. I love it so much I had a copy framed for my office at work.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Limited Edition Tattered Angel Glimmer Mist Colors!

These are definitely a now or never type product! I know you will love them all, but there you will especially enjoy the Winter 2009 Marshmallow. I ordered more than usual to ensure you all get a chance to stock up after looking at my Design Team's wish lists for the Tattered Angel lines. These are limited edition colors. Don't wait to order these. Once they are gone, they're gone!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Three Cosmo Cricket Lines are making their way to the shop


Early Bird, Earth Love, and Boyfriend will soon be here. Thought Early Bird was already released? It was but the company didn't make enough of their chipboard sheet and they decided to make a mini paper pack in this paper pattern and that is what will be in the store.


September 1st-7th: YOU PICK YOUR SALE!

Free shipping on all orders over $25.00 if you use the code Labor at checkout.

An extra 10% off if you use the code LaborDay at checkout.
--------------------------

Celebrate Everything Scrappn's 2nd Anniversary with a One Day Sale on September 26th. Join us on this day to find out about more about this secret sale!
--------------------------

Tattered Angels Contest!

RULES: Contest begins September 8th. Show me the different ways you use your Tattered Angel sprays! Post a picture (or a link to a picture) on the Everything Scrappn Blog in the comments section of the Tattered Angels Contest blog post by September 16th, Midnight EST.

Receive another entry to the contest for each $8 purchase in Tattered Angel products from the shop.

Winner will receive a collection of the New Halloween Glimmer Mists. These are sample size, but still have the same great glimmer.
--------------------------

NEW CHA RELEASES COMING TO EVERYTHING SCRAPPN:
Graphic 45
Zva
Prima
Pink Paislee
Little Yellow Bicycle
Maya Road
Nikki Sivils
My Minds Eye
Rusty Pickle
Basic Grey
Webster's Pages

Some of these are already here and sneak peeks are on the blog.

Other Fulfilled Requests on their way:
6x6 stacks
Unique embellishments
Vintage items
Low priced items
Lace
(FYI: most everything is below $4.99 that was ordered new)
--------------------------



Thank you to all who posted comments on the blog letting us know what you wanted to see come to the store. It made shopping for product so much easier! Remember I can't bring you what you want unless you let me know you want it. Please always feel free to leave comments on the blog or drop me an email at customerservice@
everythingscrappn
.com

Make sure to add this newsletter's email address to your personal email's address book to prevent missing out on any newsletters by accident. Future sales and discount codes may be featured only here just for you newsletter subscribers. You are officially an Everything Scrappn Insider now!

--------------------------

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Very cool video! I cant wait for more new stuff to come in! And I love the contests that you have going!

Scrapbooking Recipes

With the holidays coming so fast we need more hours in our day. One way I've found to help is quick and easy meals. Here is one that I love to use when I have a full day.

Lazy Log Cabin Casserole:

1lb stew meat cubed
1 can of Cream of Celery
1 can of Cram of Mushroom
1 packet of Beef Onion Soup (I don't use this. I just add salt, pepper, garlic powder and dried minced onions but I'm an eye ball cook)
Toss all this in the crock pot together give it a stir put it on low and cook it for 6 - 8 hours. Home cooked meal with just a few moments prep. Put a salad bag with it and your hubby can't be upset that there isn't a home cooked meal on the table.

Do you have a quick recipe? email me hgturner@everythingscrappn.com