Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Pink Paislee Contest

Pink Paislee Contest

RULES: Contest begins September 1st. Using at least 50% Pink Paislee product, make a garland/banner with at least three hanging pennants. Post a picture (or a link to a picture) on the Everything Scrappn Blog in the comments section of the Pink Paislee Contest blog post by September 15th, Midnight EST. Sample garland below:




So what are you playing for? Winners will receive either a collection of all the new CHA Summer 09 Pink Paislee papers, a Pink Paislee apron, OR a Pink Paislee tote bag! Winners will be announced September 17th on the Everything Scrappn Blog. Winners must reply to the email address provided on the September 17th blog post within 3 days or forfeit their prize.

7 comments:

Kelly said...

oooh, I'm all over this!!

Kelly said...

Here's mine!!

http://wannabeescrapper.blogspot.com/2009/09/pink-paislee-and-maya-road-banner.html

Loved this challenge and how great my banner turned out!!

katie said...

here's mine! love these cute little owls from Pink Paislee!

http://kmthornton.wordpress.com/2009/09/14/pink-paislee-halloween-banner/

Jingle said...

I made mine! And I am so excited! I love it! This was so fun!

http://justjingle.blogspot.com/2009/09/pink-paislee-banner-goodness-and-chef.html

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Here is my banner...thank you for the challenge...it was totally fun and my girls enjoyed helping out!

http://positive-force.blogspot.com/2009/09/fall-banner-using-pink-paislee-vintage.html

Unknown said...

Fantastic entries ladies - very creative & so GREAT! Good luck to each of you

Raechelle Bellus said...

Great banners ladies! Thanks for the challenge, it's a fun one! Best of luck everyone. :)
Here's mine: http://raebellus.blogspot.com/2009/09/fall-banner.html

Scrapbooking Recipes

With the holidays coming so fast we need more hours in our day. One way I've found to help is quick and easy meals. Here is one that I love to use when I have a full day.

Lazy Log Cabin Casserole:

1lb stew meat cubed
1 can of Cream of Celery
1 can of Cram of Mushroom
1 packet of Beef Onion Soup (I don't use this. I just add salt, pepper, garlic powder and dried minced onions but I'm an eye ball cook)
Toss all this in the crock pot together give it a stir put it on low and cook it for 6 - 8 hours. Home cooked meal with just a few moments prep. Put a salad bag with it and your hubby can't be upset that there isn't a home cooked meal on the table.

Do you have a quick recipe? email me hgturner@everythingscrappn.com