Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Spotlight on Sweet Cakes & Earth Love

I have some new scraps to share with you today. I couldn't wait to scrapbook photo booth strips from my Birthday and Pink Paislee's Sweet Cakes line worked well with my great summer day. I love using up my last bit of scraps to make a fun quick page like this one. Before you clean up after your next project, see if you can throw something simple but sweet together with your left overs. I like to keep my product together in art bin organizers and envelopes for projects just like this.
I added Frosted Lace stickles for a little extra glitz.
Products used: Pink Paislee Sweet Cake cutie pie pp, Sweet Cake sweet nothings pp, Sweet Cakes collection-postcards, American Crafts Thickers Rockabye alphas-black, Pink Paislee Vintage Moon Accents Black rub ons, American Crafts Fashion Accents 2 multicolor sticker (cool), Fashion Accents 1 black sticker, Queen & Co. Black rhinestones, Stickles-Frosted Lace, Pink Paislee On Schedule clear stamps, Making Memories Passport clear stamps, Staz On Ink Jet Black.

I was so excited when Everything Scrapp'n got in the Earth Love line by Cosmo Cricket. I had fun layering lots of pretty paper. This line is great for making your own embellishments by cutting out the borders and shapes and then popping them up with pop dots. For a little extra definition, you can ink the edges, add some stickels, and outline with a thin felt tipped pen.Products used: Cosmo Cricket Earth Love Remember pp, Relive pp, Rethink pp, Earth Love borders pp, Jenni Bowlin memo book sheet, Hambly Photography rub ons-Black, American Crafts Darling alphas-Chestnut, Cats Eye Chalk-Chestnut Roan, Ice Blue, Yellow Citrus, Making Memories colored staples, Making Memories distresser, pop dots.

Please share your creations with the Sweet Cakes & Earth Love lines by leaving a link in the comments section. I'd love to see how you rocked them. Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

1 comment:

Suz said...

Super layouts Michelle - I love them

Scrapbooking Recipes

With the holidays coming so fast we need more hours in our day. One way I've found to help is quick and easy meals. Here is one that I love to use when I have a full day.

Lazy Log Cabin Casserole:

1lb stew meat cubed
1 can of Cream of Celery
1 can of Cram of Mushroom
1 packet of Beef Onion Soup (I don't use this. I just add salt, pepper, garlic powder and dried minced onions but I'm an eye ball cook)
Toss all this in the crock pot together give it a stir put it on low and cook it for 6 - 8 hours. Home cooked meal with just a few moments prep. Put a salad bag with it and your hubby can't be upset that there isn't a home cooked meal on the table.

Do you have a quick recipe? email me hgturner@everythingscrappn.com