Monday, September 28, 2009

Spotlight on Pink Paislee and Rusty Pickle


Pink Paislee's Amber Road

This is one of my all time absolute favorite lines of scrapbooking papers. You can get all of it in the store, just click on the shop by line and choose Amber Road or just click the link.

I found this metal sign and it was screaming at me to alter it, as soon as I saw this new paper line from Pink Paislee I knew I would use it to alter this sign. I have a container of all white Prima flowers, perfect for using Glimmer Mist on them, so I colored 6 flowers, let me know what you think.










Products used: Pink Paislee Amber Road - Apple Cider, Autumn Blossom, Bonfire, Harvest Hayride, Bella Brads, Borderline Stickers, & Punchouts, Prima Lace, Prima flowers, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist - Marshmallow, Caramel Apple, Burnt Red, & Olive Vine.


Rusty Pickle's Panama Jack

I wanted to make a quick card for someone going on an island trip. This Panama Jack line was perfect for such a card. It's a multi fold card, looks more difficult than it actually is, and I've made several of these cards this weekend. It's called a Tri-Shutter Card, please click the link for the tutorial.








Products used: Rusty Pickle Panama Jack: Blue Hawaii, Tequila Sunrise, Tropical Hangover, Cardstock Coupons, & Stickers

No comments:

Scrapbooking Recipes

With the holidays coming so fast we need more hours in our day. One way I've found to help is quick and easy meals. Here is one that I love to use when I have a full day.

Lazy Log Cabin Casserole:

1lb stew meat cubed
1 can of Cream of Celery
1 can of Cram of Mushroom
1 packet of Beef Onion Soup (I don't use this. I just add salt, pepper, garlic powder and dried minced onions but I'm an eye ball cook)
Toss all this in the crock pot together give it a stir put it on low and cook it for 6 - 8 hours. Home cooked meal with just a few moments prep. Put a salad bag with it and your hubby can't be upset that there isn't a home cooked meal on the table.

Do you have a quick recipe? email me hgturner@everythingscrappn.com