Thursday, September 17, 2009

Prima Prima Prima is HERE!

I am so excited to tell you that prima is in!

Animal Bash - Papers, Flowers, & Pebbles
Tropics - Papers, Flowers, & Pebbles
Artistry Flowers, Pebbles with text theme & bird/butterfly theme, Essentials 7, & don't forget those fabulous Say it in Pearls! Oh and I almost forgot stamps.


All the Essentials 7
4 style of stamps from Prima
Tropics Line, this picture above is just one of the beautiful papers in this line.
Animal Bash - Great whimsical line!


One of the art stitch papers, this particular one has two great trims at the bottom. If you look very closely you can see the quilted like flowers stitched over the whole paper.
The above flowers are called bittles. They are a soft burlap material with a center that makes them look like natural flowers.
Art stiches is no longer just on 12 x 12 paper. They come in die cuts now too. The above picture shows the ones for Animal Bash, also in stock at the store are the die cuts for the Tropics line.
Artistry flowers, funny story with these: Denise, Suz and I were walking around the prima booth with Adam my Sales Rep. I had finalized my order telling the girls the budget was GONE (I man prima had such GREAT product coming out I got almost all of it).
As I'm not looking at the total, getting my paper work and talking about other goodies that would be coming along with the order Denise comes running up with this can of flowers and a HUGE grin on her face. I laughed so hard and just told Adam to add it on. Did I mention all the ideas she had for them? Vintage, Glimmer Mist, to match Garphics 45 etc... Hope you all like them as much as she (we) do.
Well they have out done themselves with these. I love the mixture of color and texture. Crystals and Pearls together, does it get any better?


1 comment:

Scrapbooking Recipes

With the holidays coming so fast we need more hours in our day. One way I've found to help is quick and easy meals. Here is one that I love to use when I have a full day.

Lazy Log Cabin Casserole:

1lb stew meat cubed
1 can of Cream of Celery
1 can of Cram of Mushroom
1 packet of Beef Onion Soup (I don't use this. I just add salt, pepper, garlic powder and dried minced onions but I'm an eye ball cook)
Toss all this in the crock pot together give it a stir put it on low and cook it for 6 - 8 hours. Home cooked meal with just a few moments prep. Put a salad bag with it and your hubby can't be upset that there isn't a home cooked meal on the table.

Do you have a quick recipe? email me hgturner@everythingscrappn.com